Client Market Access: Site Selection and Economic Catalyst Negotiation
Some of the most exciting financial opportunities for growing life science companies are found in economic catalysts offered by jurisdictions worldwide. These communities are eager to attract high paying jobs and enjoy the accompanying economic boost that life science bring to the local tax base.
During the exciting yet challenging times of expansion, relocation or corporate consolidation, Altograph advocates for its Private Sector Clients by systematically lowering operating costs. Altograph represents the voice of these clients by successfully negotiating economic catalysts and securing benefits which directly affect the bottom line.
With proficiency in site-selection and economic development, Altograph provides expertise in all areas of client expansion, including site-selection, financial catalyst negotiation, labor and demographic analysis and much more. As a trusted advisor and client advocate, Altograph represents and speaks on behalf of your organization, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Offerings from Altograph include:
- Labor pool analysis
- Geographic and Technical fit
- Full Site Selection criteria analysis
- Municipal Economic Catalyst negotiation (including but not limited to)
- Cash grants
- Free Sites
- Off-site infrastructure improvements
- Forgivable loans
- Employment and training grants
- Wage subsidies
- Tax credits & rebates
- Municipal bonds
- Statutory and Non-Statutory abatements
- Collective Economic benefits contained within or outside structured agreements
- Utility abatements
- Infrastructure review – lowering operating cost
- Travel or shipping concerns
- R.O.I. Analysis